How to Survive the Exam Period

Don't I look sTuDiOuS here? Don't be fooled. SmartCat courtesy of: https://www.behance.net/gallery/4623261/Smart-Cat

Not to sound smug, but with my dissertation out of the way I am officially DONE for this year and with University. However, while I'm relaxing and trying desperately not to think about unemployment and moving back in with my parents, I appreciate that a lot of people are about to enter the worst time of the year: Exam Season. So, being 100% unqualified to hand out any sort of advice, here are my top five tips to get through the pain and torture of exams:

1. Revise ahead of time. Or at least, tell people you've started revising, then hide in your room watching Netflix, stuffing salt and vinegar Pringles into your mouth, whilst crying. 
2. Speaking of Netflix...  Omg your favourite show has a new season out? (Here's looking at you Kimmy Schmidt). Resist tuning in and save the whole series for after you've finished your last exam. Or, I mean, you could watch one episode right now? One won't hurt? Go on, you deserve a break. 
3. Eat a healthy and balanced diet. It will power you through your day of revision! And then, when that day is over, down four cups of coffee and a Redbull to get you through the evening of revision. 
4. Stay Organised. Who needs to do Algebra test papers when you've just spent five hours decorating your bullet journal??? You might now be too tired for the To-Do list but hey! You'll start tomorrow right?
5. Get a good night's sleep. Sleep is important. Sleep helps you remember things. Hang on what time was the exam again?

Can you tell I'm speaking from experience here? Seriously though, you got dis.

Never miss a post: Follow me on Bloglovin'!

Emily Vyse

I'm an English and History of Art student splitting my time between York and Somerset. I hope you stick around! .

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realise algebra was a part of english & hisart?

    ReplyDelete