Okay, I'm actually back this time...


Hi there/hola/hello friends,

I'm not exactly new to blogging, but I have been MIA for longer than I'd care to admit. However, post dissertation is as good a time as any to finally commit to those life goals you've been ignoring, and that, for me, includes getting my ass back on this website.
I'll be making a few changes over the next couple of weeks, but the general gist is: new post every Wednesday and Friday, mostly beauty with a bit of lifestyle chucked in. If that sounds not totally uninteresting to you then hey! Give that subscribe button some loving. I'll see you Friday.
In the meantime, if you don't mind make up and my face clogging up your feed, then check out my main Instagram account, @m_v_m_u , where I'll be posting most of my beauty shiz. There should also be a link in the header above!

As always, love to you all, and thanks for reading.

Never miss a post: follow me on Bloglovin'!

Emily Vyse

I'm an English and History of Art student splitting my time between York and Somerset. I hope you stick around! .

1 comment:

  1. SO GLAD YOUR BACK!
    ALSO I ALREADY FOLLOW MVMU, WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?!?!?!??!

    ReplyDelete