The Micellar Water That's BETTER Than Bioderma?!


Say whaaaatt??

Don't get me wrong, I love Bioderma; for years it's been touted as the original and best micellar water on the market, and for years I've been inclined to agree. It gently but effectively cleanses the skin, removing all but the toughest waterproof eye make up. I can honestly say I love it...

But I love the Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Petals more. Yes it's more expensive. BUT, it's like Bioderma with knobs on. It removes make up just as easily, I find it even less stinging in the eyes when I haphazardly chuck it around my face after a night out, and it does all this whilst smelling great. Also, my skin just loves this stuff. I don't know if it's the rose petals, or a placebo effect of diehard trust in expensive French skincare, but after sweeping a cotton pad soaked in this, my face feels softened and soothed, without any of that nasty "tight" sensation.

Have you got any micellar water recommendations? Or are you Bioderma 'til you die? Let me know!

Never miss a post: follow me on Bloglovin'!

Emily Vyse

I'm an English and History of Art student splitting my time between York and Somerset. I hope you stick around! .

13 comments:

  1. Really love your post ! xo
    Can we follow each other ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    BLOG | GorisHelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to follow you, I'll let you know! x

      Delete
  2. Nice review! Thanks for sharing♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried either, but honestly both look amazing! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bioderma, but the Nuxe one sounds amazing as well! I just bought Garnier's because I've heard good things about it, but I haven't used it yet.

    http://carolinapage.eu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also heard good things about that one...might need to give it a go! x

      Delete
  5. I haven't used the Bioderma option but heard great things!! I am using the Garnier cleansing water at the moment

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I haven't tried the Garnier cleansing water! I'd like to see how it compares with these two :) x

      Delete
  6. I haven't tried Bioderma because I can never get hold of it! I've been using the Micellar Water by Garnier but I don't think I like it.

    love, lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can get it from Escentual, but it's quite expensive :/ Although I think some Boots stock it now x

    ReplyDelete